Top 5 Online Video Rankings for March
comScore, a global leader in measuring the digital world, recently released the March 2012 online video metrics for the U.S. Here are the top five findings from comScore Video Metrix.
1. 181 million U.S. Internet users watched nearly 37 billion online content videos in March.
2. Americans viewed more than 8.3 billion videos in March (highest on record)
3. Google Sites, driven primarily by YouTube.com, ranked as the top online video content property in March with 146.1 million unique viewers.
4. Hulu ranked as the top video ad property for video ads viewed with more than 1.7 billion ad views.
5. 83.5 percent of the U.S. Internet audience viewed online video.