Dreamforce is always one of the best and biggest events of the year. Why do we get so excited about it? Well, here are six reasons – just for starters.
6 Salesforce Clouds: What’s New & What’s Next
Whether you missed the fun or haven’t had a chance to watch the sessions online yet, check out this recap of our favorite tools, tech and takeaways from #DF15.
1. Sales Cloud
In addition to a overall refreshed look and feel, the new UI is designed to help your salespeople:
- View critical deals on an interactive homepage.
- Get more insightful recommendations with next steps, right within your sales cycle.
- Customize the experience with a structure and process specific to your organization’s sales team.
Unite your Sales Cloud data with existing calendar and email data.
- Emails, meetings and phone calls are automatically captured, keeping your deals up to date.
- Machine-learning automatically filters opportunities and brings the deals that need attention most to the surface.
- Eliminate busywork with email shortcuts and dynamic scheduling.
2. Service Cloud
Put all of the information your agents need to deliver fast service at their fingertips.
- Cases from every channel come into the agent console where agents can view a customer’s profile, purchasing history and account information – all in one place.
- Customize the experience with a structure and process specific to your organization.
Omni-Channel Presence & Routing
Manage availability in real-time, and intelligently route the right cases to the right agents.
- Automatically route cases, leads or other work to the most appropriate employee.
- Distribute work based on employee skill set, availability and their capacity to handle incoming work.
Service for Apps
Embed Service Cloud functionality natively into your apps.
- Help customers help themselves with easy access to knowledge articles.
- Provide access to create and view cases and initiate live chat.
- Offer one-to-one support with live video and on-screen annotation through SOS for Apps.
3. Marketing Cloud
- Leverage CRM data in Salesforce to reach your customers through precise advertising at the right time in their buying journey.
- Reach customers on any device and channel with advertising powered by identity-based targeting via Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Use online customer behavior to build a profile of preferences for each individual.
- Leverage algorithms and business rules to automatically predict the next best offer, content or product for an individual.
Enhanced Marketing Cloud Connect
- Cross-Cloud Journeys: Create tasks, cases and trigger other actions in Sales and Service clouds using Journey Builder.
- Continuous Data Sync: Keep lead and contact data from Sales/Service Cloud continuously in sync with Marketing Cloud.
4. Community Cloud
eCommerce Lightning Components
- New components from partners allow community users to purchase products directly within your community.
Community Lightning Components
- Drag and drop components to extend and customize your community capabilities.
5. Analytics Cloud
- Empower your people to take action directly at the point of insight. For example, create a case, update an account or assign a task from a data visualization.
Analytics Apps for Sales and Service
- Sales Wave Analytics App: Quickly gain pipeline visibility, track team performance and uncover new opportunities.
- Service Wave Analytics App: Check on case trends, agent efficiency and channel optimization.
Lightning Reports & Dashboards
- Get a clearer view. How? Wave visualizations are being incorporated into operational reporting within Sales and Service Cloud.
6. App Cloud
- Platform Encryption: Natively encrypt your most sensitive data across all your Salesforce apps.
- Event Monitoring: Gain access to detailed performance, security and usage data on all your apps, too.
- Field Audit Trail: Create a forensic data-level audit trail with up to 10 years of history, and set triggers for when data is deleted.
IoT Cloud Powered by Thunder
- Connect and capture data from devices, sensors, websites and interactions with Salesforce.
- Configure business rules to identify key data moments and trigger actions within Sales, Service, Marketing and App Clouds.