We’re real people who really love what we do.
You’ll feel it when you walk through our doors.
At Sundog, we specialize in marketing for manufacturing.
That’s what we do.
But why have so many clients trusted us for more than a decade?
That starts with who we are.
Big Horizons. Bigger Ideas.
We hear the same question a lot: what’s a “sundog” anyway?
It’s a spectrum of light that appears like a halo on the horizon, shining bright under the toughest (and coldest) conditions.
Located in Fargo, ND, and Minneapolis, MN, we couldn’t imagine a better namesake. We take a lot of pride in our people, in our partners and in the place that we call home.
Great People. Great Views.
Stop by and stay awhile. We’ll be happy to show you around.
Our spaces are designed for the driven, the doers and the dreamers. You’ll find everything from a wine cellar to chairs suspended from the ceiling. Unexpected? Absolutely. And that’s the whole idea.
Sundog: Then & Now
Brent Teiken & Chuck Duffie begin Sundog Interactive
Watch the story behind our name
- Sundog Interactive merges with GL Ness and Bankshot Productions
- #81 on Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work list
- Advertising Age’s Top 100 Interactive Agencies list
- #25 on Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work list
- #22 on Advertising Age’s Best Places to Work list
- Inc. 500|5000 list of the country’s fastest-growing companies
(we’re an ESOP!)
Recognized again on
Inc. 500|5000 list
- Ranked on Inc. 500|5000 list for the third time
- Sundog expands with new location in Minneapolis/St. Louis Park
- Salesforce Gold Consulting Partner
- 50 Best Places to Work from Prairie Business
- Best Place to Intern in ND
- Best Small Company to Work For in the Red River Valley for six consecutive years
- 100+ Salesforce certifications with 100+ employees
- Salesforce Lightning Bolt Trailblazer Award: Best Bolt for Manufacturing
- And more to come