- Email Certification for Content Creation
- Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Administrator
- Salesforce Certified Community Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Pardot Specialist
- Salesforce Certified Sales Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Certified Service Cloud Consultant
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud Consultant
Favorite Thing About Sundog
The avenues for growth. Designer? Developer? It doesn’t matter. Show your potential, and you can build your own path.
- Outgoing yet introverted geek who enjoys letting his work speak for itself
- Funny, intelligent, loyal
- Over five years of expertise in graphic design and web development
Cannot Live Without
Video games, Diet Mountain Dew and good beer.
What Inspires Me?
Marketing automation’s focus is intelligent marketing, bridging siloed channels to listen, learn and engage with individuals. Social media. Email. Websites. You name it. All of these avenues are so much better when they work together, enriching both brands and user experience.
Words of Wisdom
If something is worth doing, it’s worth doing well. Or, as Yoda says, ‘Do. Or do not. There is no try.’
Drip marketing can go by many names. Autoresponder. Trigger. Automated campaigns. Drip programs. Whatever you call it, we’re talking about similar tools within the marketing automation toolbox.
What can you do with Pardot? As marketers, we are very used to tossing out as much information as possible to whomever will listen. It may not be relevant. It may not be timely. And it may not even be the information your audience is really looking for.
As a designer I was brimming with ideas for scrapping the old design and bringing the site into the now, and as a front-end developer, I was eager to enhance my current skill set. And that’s when the immensity of the situation hit.