At the heart of every winning team is a great coach. At Sundog, that’s Brent – a big-picture thinker with a humble heart. He founded the company in 1995, and he’s been guiding our vision and values ever since.
Even after transforming Sundog from a two-man startup to a top company on the Inc. 5000 list and Ad Age’s Best Places to Work, Brent says he’s most proud of marrying his wife, Jo, and raising their three kids. More proof that values start at the top.
Favorite Thing About Sundog
- Visionary leader and entrepreneur who started Sundog
- Loves baseball, reading and BBQing
- Named one of Marcus Buckingham’s Leaders Leading Leaders in 2012, recognizing 25 of the most innovative leaders across the US
- Earned his MBA from the University of St. Thomas
- Coaches youth sports
- Passionate about company culture
- Serves as a dedicated member of many boards and community organizations
- Treasures time with his family at the lakes
Cannot Live Without
Wireless, coffee and his Big Green Egg grill.
What Inspires Me?
Success in any business starts and ends with great people and great leadership. If you get your culture right and hire to fit that culture, everything else follows.
Words of Wisdom
Leadership is hard, but it isn’t complicated. Surround yourself with great people, assume good intentions, and ask the right questions.