Chief Strategy Officer
5445 days at Sundog
Candid. Honest. Driven. Since 2002, Eric has been leading Sundog’s services, solutions and client strategies. As an expert strategist for everything from startups to Fortune 500 companies, it’s no surprise that he’s a hands-on guy who’s passionate about insights, problem-solving and all aspects of our client relationships.
Favorite Thing About Sundog
It’s a long list. I’m proud of our team and the innovative work we do. I also love getting to know our clients and learning about their businesses.
- Avid outdoorsman and father of three
- Expert strategist and leader with over 17 years of experience with start-ups and Fortune 500 companies
- Earned his MBA from the University of Mary
- Nominated by Prairie Business Magazine as one of the region’s top 40 Under 40 professionals
- Can fish, hunt and waterski like a pro
Cannot Live Without
His wife and kids, the wilderness and the next challenge.
What Inspires Me?
I’ve spent my entire career working toward the same purpose – helping clients better understand their customers. At the core, I’ve always been fascinated by how information and analytics drive better understanding for companies.
Words of Wisdom
Always take the high road, no matter what the impact might be.