Chief Technology Officer
4591 days at Sundog
Johnathon researches and does work related to: Strategy, Customer Journey, Data Integration, Data Modeling, Data Rationalization, Data Quality, Integration, Reporting, System Architecture, Technology Platforms, Platform Setup, Security Review, Technical Architecture, B2B, Business, CRM, Leadership, Sales, Technology, Executive, Expert
Meet our self-proclaimed tech geek. Smart, strategic and straightforward, JR is a natural problem-solver and leader. At Sundog, he spearheads technical strategies and solutions for companies ranging from $100M to $1B in revenue.
Apart from setting the technical direction and formulating strategy for our clients, JR is known for being a proud dad to his son, dominating at water sports, and having the best hair in the office.
Favorite Thing About Sundog
The culture and innovation.
- Leads our technology teams
- Known for being trustworthy, detail-oriented and (surprisingly) funny
- Over 16 years of expertise in technology strategies, consulting and leadership
- Works closely with clients to design streamlined technical solutions and system integrations
- Nominated by Prairie Business Magazine as one of the region’s top 40 Under 40 professionals
- Earned his master’s degree in Software Engineering from the University of St. Thomas
- Loves his family, sailing, fishing, tech gadgets, architecture, photography and planning his next home project
Cannot Live Without
His family, coffee and iPhone.
What Inspires Me?
It’s exciting to watch marketing and technology constantly evolve.