Sundog, a Fargo, N.D.-based marketing and technology company, has been named to Advertising Age magazine’s list of Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media for the second consecutive year.
The industry publication recognized 40 firms across the country that combine benefits and culture to create environments where employees thrive. The list includes agencies in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Chicago. Each company is profiled in the latest Advertising Age issue, which is also online.
In 2011, Sundog was ranked number 25 on the list of Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media for their Tech Talk series, annual traditions and weekly gatherings to share creative and inspiring ideas. This year Ad Age magazine focused on Sundog’s sense of community, company band and unique office space earning them the number 22 spot.
“We’re honored and, once again, humbled to be part of such a distinguished list of companies,” said Brent Teiken, Sundog chief executive officer. “We’ve built a culture that demonstrates our commitment to innovation, creativity, fun and community and we’re grateful to be recognized by Ad Age.”
Sundog employees enjoy:
• Frequent employee gatherings to share industry expertise, client projects and creative ideas
• A voluntary “Sundog Experts” program that rewards employees for writing blog posts, white papers and tweets in their areas of expertise
• Social gatherings including fishing trips, holiday parties and weekly get-togethers
• Company-sponsored family events such as pool parties and summer picnics
• Exercise and wellness programs including fitness challenges, marathon training groups, volleyball leagues and softball teams
• Monthly chair massage days
• Opportunities to participate in community service activities
• One of the region’s most distinctive, modern office spaces on three floors of the Multiband Building
• Flexible, family-friendly working hours
• Open use of Twitter, Facebook and other social media channels on company-provided smart phones
Sundog was also named Best Place to Work in North Dakota by the North Dakota Young Professionals (NDYP) in 2011. They were also honored as part of The Fargo Forum’s fifth annual “Best Of the Red River Valley” competition where they were named Best Small Company to Work For.
Sundog provides a wide range of marketing, technology and advertising services, as well as high-definition video production and audio services, to clients throughout the country.
Posted in: Awards