+Services


ServicesIcon_Insights.png

Insights:

Forget big data. Get smart data.

There's a story behind your raw data, dashboards and analytics. We'll help you understand what it all really means and how to get the most value from it.

With the help of our expert advisors and analysts, discover what results you're driving – and what's driving those results.

Most businesses estimate they are only analyzing 12% of the data they already have, leaving 88% of it on the cutting-room floor.
Forrester

What We Do

+Journey Measurement

Evaluate every step end-to-end.

From the first touchpoint to the final sale, it's critical to measure every step of your customer journey. And it's a big challenge, especially in B2B.

At Sundog, that's our specialty. We measure engagement from end-to-end, using URL tagging, conversion tracking and more. So you can identify key touchpoints, maximize milestones and optimize your marketing spend.

+Social Listening

Connect conversations to campaigns to customers.

Who's talking about your brand? What are people saying about your competitors? Are you listening to the right things to get the right data? We'll make sure your listening tools are configured properly to connect the dots, from profiles to purchases.

+Web Analytics

Improve your usability, SEO and much more.

With our deep expertise in tag management, you can gather data more efficiently than ever and get quick visibility into what really matters.

See how engaged visitors are with your website. Improve your search rankings. And optimize everything, from your content to your customer experience.

Tech, Tools & Tracking

For over 10 years, our experts have been providing insights using top marketing, media and website analytics tools, including:

  • Salesforce Social Studio
  • Google Analytics
  • Google Tag Manager
  • Adobe Analytics
  • Adobe Dynamic Tag Management
  • Google Adwords
  • Integration with CRM
  • And much more

+Data Management

Get the right foundation to draw the right conclusions.

Now what else should you measure? What are the best ways to do it? What about data predictability?

It all starts with the right framework. We'll help you create a clear customer profile, using lead scoring, engagement scoring, campaign attribution and persona segmentation.

While marketers have a growing portfolio of channels, only 38% have a single report of customer interactions across touchpoints.

And 1/3 say their dashboards do little to help them track metrics in real time.

Forrester

+Data Visualization

See stories, not just spreadsheets.

Forget traditional reports or endless charts without any context. Get the data you need – without digging through what you don't.

Our experts design custom dashboards that illustrate your results and incorporate data from multiple sources. So you always have a single source of truth and a clear view of your results – in real time.

+Data Analytics

Get advice from expert advisors and advocates.

Sometimes information can be more gray than black and white, particularly within B2B – where the benchmarks are blurry and the data is sparse.

That's why our experts offer deep-dive analysis to translate marketing and customer data into real value. Evaluate strategies and tactics. And deliver recommendations on what's working, what isn't and what to do next.

Want to learn more?

Just Ask

Our Work

Wondering how this works in action? See our clients and their stories.

3M
Bobcat Company
Otter Tail Power Company

Our Experts

Interested in this topic?
Meet our experts who know it best.